Day Camp Programs
Day Camps are a great way for your child to have fun and stay active during school breaks and Summer Vacation. All of our Day Camp programs feature a variety of activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development.
2017 Summer Day Camps:
registration starts April 1, 2017
The Chino Valley YMCA has two Day Camp programs running from June through August. Our Summer Day Camp is for children entering grades 1st-5th and our High Adventure Day Camp is for children entering grades 6th-8th as of July 2017. Children will enjoy weekly field trips on Thursdays as well as many summer themed activities and swim days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday each week. The Chino Valley YMCA’s Day Camps run from 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Summer Day Camp – $150/week
- High Adventure Day Camp – $165/week
Field Trip Schedules:
Weekly Field Trips (Both Camps, Thursdays)
- Week 1: 6/05-6/09 - Huntington Beach
- Week 2: 6/12-6/16 - Splash Kingdom
- Week 3: 6/19-6/23 - Huntington Beach
- Week 4: 6/26-6/30 - Knott's Berry Farm
- Week 5: 7/03-7/07 - Glen Helen Water Park
- Week 6: 7/10-7/14 - Splash Kingdom
- Week 7: 7/17-7/21 - Huntington Beach
- Week 8: 7/24-7/28 - Glen Helen Water Park
- Week 9: 7/31-8/04 - Splash Kingdom
- Week 10: 8/07-8/11 - Huntington Beach
High Adventure Field Trips (Tuesdays)
- Week 1: 6/05-6/09 - Boomers!
- Week 2: 6/12-6/16 - Skate Express
- Week 3: 6/19-6/23 - Skate Express
- Week 4: 6/26-6/30 - Olvera Street
- Week 5: 7/03-7/07 - Boomers!
- Week 6: 7/10-7/14 - Skate Express
- Week 7: 7/17-7/21 - Quakes Baseball Game
- Week 8: 7/24-7/28 - Boomers!
- Week 9: 7/31-8/04 - John's Incredible Pizza
Financial Assistance: Financial Assistance is available to assist families who qualify in managing the cost of program fees. Applications can be obtained from all West End YMCA branches.