Summer Day Camp 2017:
Plan your summer of fun with the Ontario-Montclair YMCA this summer. Our days camps are designed to provide optimal fun for kids while providing an environment that makes parents feel safe. Our theme this summer is “A Summer of FUN” we will be trying new things from sports and careers to field trips and singing as we cruise though the summer months. Each week is packed with field trips, swimming, artistic endeavors, career exploration and wellness activities designed to keep us moving.
Based around a small group experience, campers will enjoy trips to the Zoo, Aquarium of the Pacific, Natural History Museum, Splash Kingdom, swimming, sports, arts & crafts, and much more.
Our Summer Day Camps will be running from 5/30/17 through 8/4/17.
Camps & Locations:
- Elderberry Site (May 30 through August 4)
- Mt View Site (May 30 through August 4)
Field Trip Schedule:
- Week 1 - 5/30-6/2: Los Angeles Zoo
- Week 2 - 6/5-6/9: Castle Park
- Week 3 - 6/12-6/16: Movies
- Week 4 - 6/19-6/23: Glen Helen Regional Park
- Week 5 - 6/26-6/30: Long Beach Aquarium
- Week 6 - 7/3-7/7: Splash Kingdom
- Week 7 - 7/10-7/14: Skate Express
- Week 8 - 7/17-7/21: Castle Park
- Week 9 - 7/24-7/28: Splash Kingdom
- Week 10 - 7/31-8/4: Glen Helen Regional Park
Each week features a 2 trips per week: one to the Y for indoor sports/fitness activities, another to a local swimming pool and a third trip is our highlight trip for the week for a schedule of highlight trips see below:
All of our Summer Day Camps are $140 per week. Program membership is required. There is a discount for additional children in the same family.
Enrollment starts Monday, March 20. Drop by one of our sites to pick up the registration packet. Or call 909-284-1636 to have one mailed to you or download below.
- Download the summer registration:OM Day camp registration 2017
- Download the summer Day Camp Schedule:OM Summer 2017 schedule
Return completed packet along with your first week payment and membership fee (if applicable) to either of our Child Care Sites:
- Elderberry – 950 N. Elderberry, Ontario CA 91762
- Mt. View Elementary – 2825 Walnut Street, Ontario 91761
Alternately, completed registration packets can be returned to: 10970 Arrow Rte #106, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 or mailed to: Ontario-Montclair YMCA P.O. Box 3220 Ontario, CA 91761