Children need a fun and safe place to be during their school breaks! Sign your child up for a great experience that they’ll never forget! Day Camp programs are offered during the Summer Break, Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks, and Spring Break.
Summer Day Camp 2017
Our Summer Day Camp programs are a great way for your child to have fun and stay active during the summer months. Each week features a field trip, arts and crafts projects, games and activities. The program is divided into an Elementary Age Group (children aged 5 through 6th grade) and a Middle School Group (children entering 6th, 7th, 8th grades).
- Location: Central Park, 11200 Baseline Rd, Rancho Cucamonga
- Elementary Group Ages: Elementary Group: Age 5 through 6th Grade
- Middle School Group Ages: Entering 6th, 7th, 8th Grades
- Tuition: $155/Week (5 Days), $130/Week (3 Days)
Field Trip Schedule:
Note: Weeks that are listed as FULL will have a waiting list started. Please contact the YMCA office at 909-987-0777 to get on the waiting list for those weeks.
- Week 1 - 5/30-6/2: Los Angeles Zoo (FULL)
- Week 2 - 6/5-6/9: Castle Park (FULL)
- Week 3 - 6/12-6/16: Movies (FULL)
- Week 4 - 6/19-6/23: Glen Helen Regional Park (FULL)
- Week 5 - 6/26-6/30: Long Beach Aquarium (FULL)
- Week 6 - 7/3-7/7: Splash Kingdom (FULL)
- Week 7 - 7/10-7/14: Skate Express (FULL)
- Week 8 - 7/17-7/21: Castle Park (FULL)
- Week 9 - 7/24-7/28: Splash Kingdom (FULL)
- Week 10 - 7/31-8/4: Glen Helen Regional Park (FULL)
Note: Field trip schedule is tentative and subject to change due to enrollment and availability.
Please complete a full Day Camp Registration Packet and return to the YMCA Office at 10970 Arrow Rte, Suite 106 in Rancho Cucamonga.
Financial Assistance is available to assist families who qualify in managing the cost of program fees. Applications can be obtained from all West End YMCA branches.