Our Youth Sports and Fitness programs are designed to give children self-confidence and increased activity levels.
Youth Basketball Skills/Conditioning Clinic:
This program is designed to improve basketball skills and conditioning for participants through specialized drills. The program is for ages 6 – 12. Beginning and Advanced players are both welcome to join.
- Registration is closed.
- Program begins Monday, October 2nd.
- Program meets Mondays at 6:30 pm for an hour and runs for 8 weeks.
- Cost is $50 for Members and $90 for Program Participants
- Financial Aid applications must be submitted 1 week prior to program start.
Youth Basketball League:
If you are between the ages of 3 and 17 and want to play basketball in friendly competition, then join our Youth Basketball league. Divisions will be as follows: Div 0 (3 – 5), Div 1 (6 – 8), Div 2 (9 – 11), Div 3 (12 – 14) and Div 4 (15 – 17). The type of program for each division will be determined by the number of participants. We are now a Jr. NBA affiliate program. Participants will receive official reversible Jr. NBA jerseys.
- Registration is closed.
- Last day to register for Div 1 – 4 is Monday, September 11th.
- Last day to register for Div 0 is Monday, September 25th.
- Div 1 – 4 (ages 6 – 17) Cost is $105 for Members and $138 for Program Participants.
- Div 0 (ages 3 – 5) Cost is $95.00 for Members and $125.00 for Program Participants.
- Location: Barry Brandt Court located in our facility at 1150 E Foothill Blvd.
- Division 0 will meet Saturdays at 11:00 am beginning September 30th.
- Division 1 will play games Thursday evenings. *subject to change
- Division 1 program meets twice a week.
- Division 2, 3 & 4 will play games Thursday & Friday evenings. *subject to change
- One practice guaranteed per week; two if available (Divisions 1 – 4).
- Financial Aid applications must be turned in 1 week prior to registration deadline.
- Start Dates/Rating Clinics are on the following days at 5:30 pm:
- Division 0 (3 – 5)- Begins Saturday, September 30th at 11:00am.
- Division 1 (6 – 8)- Tuesday, September 19th
- Division 2 (9 – 11)- Wednesday, September 20th
- Division 3 (12 – 14)- Thursday, September 21st
- Division 4 (15 – 17)- Friday, September 22nd
3 on 3 Tournament:
Turkey Ball 2017
Download the Youth 3 on 3 Registration Form
Monday before Thanksgiving we will be hosting a 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament for ages 9-17. Games will be played by 2’s and 3’s to 11 points, or 15 minutes. Minimum of 3 games per team followed by single game elimination. Entire team fee must be paid up front. If you do not have a team we will place you on one. Prize awarded to the winning teams for each division. Prize package includes 1 ticket to and recognition at half time at an Agua Caliente Clippers game.
- Registration is open.
- Last day to register is Sunday, November 19th.
- All ages will begin at 1:00 p.m.
- Cost is $15 for Members and $25 for Program Participants.
Winter Basketball Camp:
In partnership with the Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario, we are proud to offer two 3-day basketball camps this winter break. Clippers personnel will attend one day each week of camp and every camper will receive a goodie bag sponsored by the Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario. Please contact Anthony (at) weymca.org with any questions.
- Ages 6 -15 welcome.
- Camp runs December 27-29 and January 3-5 from 9:00am to 12 noon
- Cost per week is $140 for Facility Members and $190 for Program Participants.