Summer Day Camps
Students entering K - 6th grades can jump into summer with the Scheu Family YMCA of Upland! Campers will swim every day* and engage in fun activities based around the weekly theme. Once a week we will go on an exciting field trip to amusement parks, local attractions, and much more.
Field trips take place on Thursdays, which may or may not allow for swim time on that day.
Download our Summer Camp Registration Packet
Our 2017 Summer Day Camp programs run from June 12 - August 18, 2017. The program is open Monday through Friday with full time hours from 6:30am - 6:30pm and part time hours from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Highlighted Field Trips for Summer 2017*Schedule is subject to change.
- Jun 12 - Jun 16 Skate Express (Theme: Movin and Groovin)
- Jun 19 - Jun 23 Movie - Cars 3 (Theme: Decade Week)
- Jun 26 - Jun 30 Huntington Beach (Theme: Party USA)
- Jul 3 - Jul 7** Sports Clinic Week (Theme: Fun & Fitness) Please note we are Closed 7/4
- Jul 10 - Jul 14 Scandia (Theme: California Week)
- Jul 17 - Jul 21 Castle Park (Theme: Renaissance Week)
- Jul 24 - Jul 28 Huntington Beach (Theme: Under the Sea)
- Jul 31 - Aug 4 Knott's Berry Farm (Theme: Cowboy Up)
- Aug 7 - Aug 11 Knott's Soak City (Theme: Hawaiian Luau)
- Aug 14 - Aug 18 Skate Express (Theme: Disney Week)
Our Summer Day Camps are located at our Teen Center Room, at 1150 E. Foothill Blvd in Upland.
Program Fees & Registration:
- Full time - $175 per week for Facility Members; $185 per week for community members
- Part time - $140 per week for Facility Members; $150 per week for community Members.
A $20 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per week for each child is due at the time of registration. This deposit will be applied to the weekly fee. A $50 community membership fee is applied to non-facility members. A two-week written notice is required for cancellation. Due to limited space, a place is not guaranteed if there is no deposit.
For more information, contact Kerry Arnold at 909 946-6120 ext: 226
Financial assistance is available to assist families who qualify in managing the cost of program fees. Applications can be obtained from all West End YMCA branches or click here.